The key to optimal performance is energy management.
Leaders are expected to work longer hours and produce more results, but without adequate energy, performance suffers.
My holistic approach to optimal performance coaching helps leaders maximize their energy and wellbeing in the service of their mission.
I believe human energy is the currency of productivity and high performance. According to the research of renowned performance psychologist Dr. Jim Loehr, building the capacity to perform in high-stress environments requires the skillful management of human energy. The more energy we have, the more productive and successful we will be.
As a competitive athlete and fitness enthusiast, I approach performance coaching with the belief that performance is a byproduct of human energy. Further, I believe that leaders who are internally driven by a sense of purpose are better able to sustain their performance and engagement, especially during periods of stress, adversity, and change.
Performance coaching outcomes
Following the completion of my performance coaching program, you will be able to:
- Understand the interplay between physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual energy
- Discover the role of nutritional science and its effect on energy and performance
- Understand the critical role of sleep for energy recovery
- Be introduced to workplace-friendly exercises that sustain energy
- Become aware of thinking patterns that sap energy
- Be introduced to mindfulness practices to support engagement
- Learn effective stress management tools and practices
- Discover tools to mobilize energy on demand
Contact me to learn more or get started
To learn more about my services, please send a confidential message via the form below and I will respond within 24 hours.